Some things you need to know before you decide to opt-out:
- Avandor never knows who you are. See about cookies
- The whole purpose of Avandor is to help companies show you more relevant content, products, advertisements and messages instead of annoying or boring you.
- Opting out from Avandor will likely impact how various brands you enjoy are able to serve you.
You can decide at any time to optin/out from Avandor
If you decide to opt-out, here's what will happen:
- The Avandor cookies will remain set, to avoid creation of a new one.
- The cookies will be marked as "opted out" and will be ignored by all Avandor scripts everywhere
- All information associated to this cookie at the time of opt-out will be instantly deleted.
Note: If one of the brands or sites you use frequently noted any information into Avandor to be able to recognize and reward your loyalty, this information will also be destroyed if you opt-out. We will soon add a feature to allow you to opt-out from specific data buckets only